Did you know that there are more than eight hundred chemicals in beauty products sold in the United States and in our country, many of which are potentially carcinogenic or harmful to health? That is why I mention some of the ingredients that you should avoid in your personal care products, so that you choose with more awareness and caution.
1) Sodium Lauryl (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), present in most bath products designed for children. Tests have shown that both are potentially cancerous.
2) Aluminum, used in makeup shadows and deodorants. Associated with cancer. Opt for aluminum-free options
3) Oxybenzone, used in sunscreens, closely associated with allergies, hormonal imbalance and damaged cells.
4)BHA and BHT, preservatives used in many body lotions and makeup. highly cancerous.
5) Parabens, Group of preservatives used since 1950 in cosmetics and pharmaceutical products. 85% of cosmetics currently on the market contain parabens, associated with breast cancer.
6) Mineral oils, products derived from crude oil, associated with diseases such as arthritis, allergies, migraines, epilepsy and diabetes.
Having this data at hand, I think it should not be difficult to choose the products to use. We can look beautiful without compromising our health. Choose natural products. Nature rewards us with a wide variety of products that will make us feel beautiful, young and above all healthy.