1. CAN THE VITAMIN C SERUM BE USED DAYTIME?
Our vitamin C serum has a high concentration of vitamin C (20%) and orange essence, which is moderately photosensitive, so it is recommended to use it at night. If you want to use it during the day, you should apply sunscreen spf50+.
2. CAN I USE VIT C SERUM AND HYALURONIC ACID CREAM TOGETHER?
Yes, it is an excellent combination. You apply the serum first and when it has been absorbed, you apply the cream with Hyaluronic Acid.
3. WHICH PM ROUTINE DO YOU SUGGEST FOR OILY OR COMBINATION SKIN?
a. Remove make-up with make-up remover emulsion.
b. Wash your face with detox soap
c. Apply the aloe vera toner and let it dry on its own, without the use of pads.
d. Apply vitamin C serum
and. Apply moisturizer with hyaluronic acid
F. Apply eye contour repair serum
4. I AM PREGNANT AND I WANT TO AVOID GETTING STRETCH MARKS, WHAT ROUTINE AND WHICH PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMMEND?
a. Apply almond oil all over the body, still wet, at the end of the bath every night
b. Use pure rosehip oil during the day on the belly, breasts and buttocks, which are the areas where stretch marks tend to appear.
c. Bathing with Angel soap, it is super moisturizing and does not contain any type of odor.
5. WHICH PRODUCT CAN I USE TO LIGHTEN BLACKHEAD SPOTS?
The vitamin C serum every night and the micro-exfoliation once a week.
6. WHICH PRODUCT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR BODY SPOTS?
Lemon Scrub, Rosehip Oil, Rosehip Moisturizer, Lemon Eucalyptus Body Wash.
7. I HAVE ACNE, WHICH PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMMEND?
a. acne spot treatment
b. aloe vera tonic
c. Detox Exfoliating Gel
d. detox mask
and. vitamin C serum
F. Detox facial soap
g.Moisturizing gel with hyaluronic acid.
8. I SUFFER FROM ATOPIC DERMATITIS, WHICH SOAP DO YOU RECOMMEND?
Angel soap and body butters.
9. WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND TO CLOSE DILATATED OR OPEN PORES?
a. Aloe vera or rose tonic
b. Vitamin C Serum
10. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I EXFOLIATE BOTH MY FACE AND BODY?
You must give your skin what it asks of you, you have to learn to know your body and therefore your skin, since due to many factors, it can change from one week to another. Usually the face 1 time a week and the body 2 times.
11. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE FACE MASKS?
a. The detox once a week
b. The golden 2 times a week
c. The Rosa Mosqueta 1 time a week.
You can combine the use of two types of mask in the same week. For example, on Monday you use the detox, on Thursday you can use the golden or multimasking, which is to use several masks at the same time and apply them in the corresponding areas.
12. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR HYPER PIGMENTATION?
Pure organic rosehip oil every night. If you have oily skin, use the Vitamin C Serum.
13. I HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, CAN I USE THE DETOX MASK
No, you must use the Golden or the Rosa Mosqueta. If you have sensitive skin, it can cause irritation.
14. I AM 20 YEARS OLD, CAN I USE THE CREAM WITH HYALURONIC ACID?
There is no exact age to start with certain routines and products, everything will depend on your skin and your specific needs. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is normal in the tissues and organs of the body, which usually begins to diminish at age 30 and expression lines, sagging and aging appear. Its main function is to deeply hydrate the epidermis, since it has the ability to attract and retain water and therefore slows down the premature aging process.
15. PM ROUTINE FOR NORMAL TO DRY SKIN.
a. Remove make-up with Biphasic make-up remover or Make-up Remover Emulsion.
b. Wash your face with rosehip soap
c. Use rose water toner
d. Apply the anti-aging serum and gently massage to improve absorption
and. Apply the eye contour repair serum by tapping tab tab with the tip of the ring finger on the eye contour.
16. CAN A PREGNANT WOMAN USE THE ACNE SPOT TREATMENT?
You can start using the Acne Spot Treatment after the 3rd month of pregnancy, it is an excellent natural alternative to dry out breakouts. At that stage there is a hormonal revolution in the woman's body. Sometimes the skin becomes more luminous, other times spots and outbreaks appear, each case is different, even the same person in different pregnancies, their skin reacts completely differently.
17. CAN I MIX THE VITMIN SERUM WITH MY NIGHT MOISTURIZER?
As long as those creams DO NOT contain Retinol (vitamin A), or Niacin (vitamin B3), since the PH levels of these vitamins end up canceling each other's effect and together they cause sensitivity and redness.
18. DOES THE CONTOUR REPAIR SERUM LIGHTEN DARK CIRCLES?
Yes, among its active ingredients, we can highlight the essential oils of frankincense and carrot seed, which help to lighten dark circles and improve eye bags.
19. IS IT NORMAL FOR SOME BLACKHEADS TO APPEAR AFTER APPLYING THE DETOX MASK?
Yes, the Detox mask does the process of extracting impurities from the skin and controls the production of sebum that causes pimples. After several applications your face will be completely clean.
20. WHEN I APPLY THE DETOX MASK, MY FACE ITCHES A LITTLE, IS IT NORMAL?
Yes, that sensation is given by the clay while they dry and carry out the process of extracting impurities and toxins. The more impurities you have, the stronger the tingling will be. If you want to soften the effect, add a teaspoon of honey to your mixture before applying it, or mix it with milk of magnesia, instead of water. After each application you will feel less and your skin will be radiant.
21. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PREVENT MY BODY BEAUTY FROM GETTING INCARNATED?
a. Exfoliate your body 2 times a week, especially one day before shaving.
b. drink a lot of water
c. Keep your body hydrated with creams and oils after bathing.